Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

We're off to spend some money


Off to buy the last few things for Hunter and Emerson's room!
Love this world map print, but won't be adding it to their space at this point in time.

Quick little glimpse of our 'scheduled' weekend... Who knows what we'll accomplish. Maybe a little less, maybe even more?! Just glad to be spending time with my Hubby!! I love doing life with him.

*Home Depot for shelves $
*Michaels for frames $
*Target for wooden lion $
*Winco for groceries $
$$ Glad we have a few gift certificates and coupons $$
*Pack hospital bag
*Search for a minivan!
*Church
*Write thank you notes
*Double date with out friends Jay and Michele

Last night was filled with silly emotions and frustrating feelings!
Sometimes I get a bit crazy -all due to being pregnant of course! I was always so very sane before ;)
Anyway, I want to share with you more of the funky thoughts that fog my vision on occasion.
Might write again tonight or tomorrow...
It's already 10:30 and the Hubs and I are ready to get adventuring.

Praise the Lord for wonderful smells and calming lotions!
"Eucalyptus Spearmint Lotion, my favorite time to wear you is just before I sleep."

Shawn is ready to leave!
xoxo
Happy Wife

No comments: