Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Blogging is important to me!


Lots of this happening these days.
holding the two of them together is perfect!
Mama's gonna get buff arms as her boys get bigger...
I'll be sad when I can't snuggle both Emerson and Hunter all at once.

It's been a few days since I've blogged.
I'm sure you all understand.
Learning to adjust to a brand new schedule, figuring out whats important and at the top of my list to do once the boys are loved, fed and happy.
Blogging is a big one. I need it. 
So as visitors slow down, and I slide into the routine of each day, blogging will continue.
Gosh there's so much that I want to share, so come back soon! like tomorrow soon!

Time to feed Hunter.
Emerson is curled up in my left arm as I type this one handed...
Switch.
{k, Will Smith we'll listen to your song...Switch!}

2 comments:

S T E P H A N I E L E A N N said...

Hi Amber! Little Hunter and Emerson are just adorable. I've been reading through some of your past posts, including your birth story - wow, what an incredible couple of days! You're super mama - lots of love to you! x

21SaraLoves said...

Aw that is an adorable picture.

www.21saraloves.blogspot.com