Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Moving Mountains

Precious sleep...
Daddy snores gently as babies hum sweet little sounds and Bon Iver sings from the tv.

The sun has decided to shine today!
Praise Jesus, it's actually warm out and my heart beats quickly to the ideas of swimming in lakes, picnicking in grassy fields, and country drives with the windows down. 
Beyond content, I know that I've got such a good thing here. 
An absolutely amazing husband, who cherishes me and treats me with the upmost respect and care...
Two baby boys who fill our home with even more laughter and love..


"Let them sleep,
for when they wake,
they will move mountains!"

Last night our family slept well. I fell asleep next to my Love, and met the boys needs when they were hungry... but peaceful sleep was ours, and being wonderfully rested today, we are all a little happier. {Not that we weren't happy yesterday... we are just all the more happy now!} 

Emerson and Hunter are 3 weeks old and I'm shocked at how fast the time flies! I think I take a hundred pictures a day of them!! Every smile, every angle, every moment... I don't want to miss a thing!
I feel ridiculously obsessed! But that's normal right?!
Okay, I've got some babies awake and hollering at me to feed them.

xoxo
Happy Wife

1 comment:

So Truly Lovely said...

I am soooooooo in awe of you. I don't know how in the world you are doing this with two. I averaged 4 hours of sleep a night for the first four weeks and was barely surviving. You look like you are thriving! Way to go, rockstar momma. You are awesome. Awesome.
Love, Anna