Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Can't force it.

Yesterday was calm, peaceful and relaxing, because Hunter and Emerson slept, ate, slept, ate, slept, ate and slept some more. Their minds and bodies are growing strong...
Ah ha, but as the rest of the world began to slumber, my boys awoke. 
Exhausted by 5am, I still did my best to be thankful for the hours of calm before-hand. It's not even that the boys were difficult last night, they were just awake. So I was awake too, keeping them happy and fed. 
Each day and night is a mystery!
Lately, it takes me hours to write a post. I started earlier this morning, and it is now almost 9pm. It's evolved from one topic to the next, and at this point I'm not really sure what to write about.
Here, Shawn's gonna finish it;


I don't know what to write here... 


And that was the extent of Hubby's post! Just like he is in conversation... lol. He's great at sharing factual statements, but when it comes to sharing thoughts... it doesn't happen very easily. Gotta love my man!
Well, since we both have nothing to say, I'm sure it's best that we don't force it.


Happy Weekend to you all!
xoxo
Hubby, Happy Wife and two Sweet Boys



1 comment:

bekkah said...

haha you guys are cute. happy weekend to you too!!