Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Laugh it Off

It's already Friday!
Funny smirk on my face is because life is crazy! It's really amazing! but also slightly crazy!
I've been praying lately about what this blog will morph into now that I have these little boys on my hands 24/7... which is part of the reason that I haven't written this week.
Also there's a project that I'm working on/writing for, and I will share with you all about that soon.
Sorry this is so short...


Hunter is sleeping, and Emerson and I need to get started on making dinner before Shawn comes home.
Happy Sunny weekend to you all!!
xoxo
Amber Dawn

2 comments:

Krystie said...

Just found your blog. Congrats on those adorable babies. I'm pregnant ( with 1) and expecting in August. Looking forward to reading you mama journey.

21SaraLoves said...

Hope you have a relaxing weekend, you deserve it! Excited to hear about your project :)

www.21saraloves.blogspot.com