Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Never Again

*With dear friends in town, and the Hubby off work Monday, our long weekend was a good one.
We watched movies and spent some extra time as a family, laying low and cherishing every moment together... 
I love being a family with Shawn, Emerson and Hunter. 


*In gazing upon the precious little faces of my sons I am often reminded that this day will never happen again... 
As we pass in and out of these unpredictable hours, we change, grow and shift into a new way of being. My babies won't be babies forever. Their bodies will mature and with it so will their minds. There will always be an unfolding of their character, of their will and spirit. Which is true of all of us... 
 This day will never happen again.
I'm so excited to watch as my sons grow up.





1 comment:

21SaraLoves said...

You are so right, each day will never happen again. Cherish the moments you have with your babies because time goes by fast, next thing you know they will be young men.

www.21saraloves.blogspot.com