Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Swoon

Emerson and I had this little conversation yesterday after 
I set the two of them down and out of my arms... 
When he flashed that last smile, my heart practically skipped out of my chest. It was cute enough the way that Hunter had curled himself around Emerson and held on to his arm... Gosh that alone was incredibly sweet! But then, Emerson smiled, like he was so very content to stay there forever... and his smile remained for a while... and those eyes! Locked on me like... Oh I don't know... Every day just gets better and better! I love that their personalities are coming to life and... I'm absolutely crazy about them! Cant get enough of them! Excited to spend the rest of my life with them!
~swoon~

the giveaway is still going on, so if you haven't had a chance to enter, now's the time!

12 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Oh.my.gosh!!! Those are the cutest photos ever! :)

Happy Wife said...

Thanks Love! The boys are good little posers ;)

21SaraLoves said...

That is absolutely adorable how Hunter is holding his brother, that is the sweetest thing ever!

www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

bekkah said...

SO adorable.

Alicia said...

I LOVE THIS, c'mon- you seriously can't get more precious

Amy Hayes said...

I could look at those pictures all day! They are SO cute!!

Andrea {kerubo mama} said...

Swoon is right!!! xoxo

deertale said...

I love them. How sweet are they? what a lucky mom you are :) And I bet they'll be best buds for life.

Dalayna Dillon said...

Ahhh they are just so precious! My childhood friend is about to have twin boys in just over a week! Can't wait for the fun to begin. I am the lucky one, I get to see the best of them and she can deal with the rest. hehe

Happy Wife said...

Dalayna that's so exciting! I'm sure you'll have loads of fun! ;)

brittany said...

oh my gosh. look at their sweet little cuddles! that is the cutest, most precious thing on earth.

Becca said...

Hi friend! How has your heart not exploded?! They are stinkin sweet! What a great thing to have a brother always by you to hold onto! :)