Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

This week...

This is how I'm beginning the week... 
Link up and tell me about what's on your mind today!

  • I feel refreshed & well rested.
  • I will continue to TurboFire it up!
  • I should not enjoy as much sugar in my coffee.
  • I want to be more affectionate towards Shawn.
  • I can't wait for my Dad and Cheryl to get here on Wednesday!
  • I have been listening to the We Bought a Zoo soundtrack {over & over & over again}
  • I think that Facebook should have stayed simple.
  • I like having my sister back in town!
  • I struggle with the boys as we fight over who my long hair belongs to! 
  • I plan on finishing 'Bringing up Bebe'.
  • I rejoice in knowing that there are many many many fun days ahead of us.
Crazy me has a hard time leaving it at 11 things... I want to take one out, but I want to leave them all in. Wishing it were an even number!! Oy! What's a girl to do?!

Sorry! The GIVEAWAY has been bumped to Wednesday. Since I'll be busy hanging out with my Dad, I probably won't blog much... So while I'm spending time with the fam, you can all be entering yourselves in for the 'prize'.
-sneak peak-


Alrighty, Don't forget to link up your blog and tell us about your Monday.
Plus: I wrote another letter over at Pink Peony Style and you should go read it. 


Happy Monday Lovely Friends!

3 comments:

Brooklyn said...

so much fun! i'll have to link up next time! ps - thanks for leaving a comment on veggie table mostly because it lead me to YOUR awesome blog! look forward to reading more!

Amy - Book Monster said...

Ooo. I'll have to do this sometime. And I'm so glad you liked my post. We SHOULD meet up sometime! I've actually thought about that before, but I get SO nervous meeting fellow bloggers. I don't know why. !!!

Emily said...

the we bought a Zoo soundtrack is good! I remember saying in the middle of the movie " dang this is a good soundtrack!"