"Welcome new week of work and responsibilities, of new joys and happy moments. I will do my best to make the most of you."
Today I am:
- Laughing at all of Emerson's facial expressions. "Seriously child, what are you thinking?!"
- Remembering the adventures I had in Australia once upon a time ago... Missing that land and hoping to one day return and share it with my family.
- Curious as to what my sons will grow up to appreciate, pursue and enjoy in life. Who will they become?
- Sad that so many women don't know how truly beautiful they are. "Don't give hollywood the permission to define your beauty!"
- Working on hanging up my clothes after taking them off. My bathroom is not a closet.
- Glad that we had such a relaxing weekend. Shawn and I left our living room a mess when we needed to focus on spending time together, and we cleaned it up afterwards. Priorities are key these days, and we're learning to focus on what matters most.
- Dreaming of buying a big old house and turning it into a Bed&Breakfast. I really, really want to do it!
- Sharing my silly and sometimes overwhelming thoughts of perfection over at Pink Peony Style. It's a journey that I'm always on, but it's a fight that I'm winning these days.
You should link up and join me! I love hearing about how you're doing.