Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Too Good To Be True!

Goodbye June.
See you next year.
Thanks for raining on us
one last time before you go,
it makes today all sorts of cozy and cuddly.
Your ending tells me that my baby boys are 3 months old now! And gosh has the time flown or what?!


Little booty crack happens when Mommy doesn't pull the diaper up all the way. Oops!


Oh how I love my little princes!
Sweet Hunter and silly Emerson.
I wish that every single one of you could meet them! 
They would warm your heart in an instant!!
Seriously, they would!


Somebody asked me recently how they were doing and my first thought was, "They are too good to be true". Such bundles of joy and happy life. Hunter and Emerson are so cool! 


Okay, I'm heading to the treadmill! Gotta gear up to run that 5k!
Color Run, Here I Come!
xoxo
Amber Dawn

8 comments:

BRIGHTLIGHTS said...

AWWWW!!! They're so adorable both of them! I love the one (i am guessing it's Emerson) on the right's expression in his eyes, so so sweet! I just want to bear hug both of them and give them cute little kisses on their noses! They're super adorable!

Happy Wife said...

Brightlights, Thank you! And you're correct! It is Emerson on the right :)
They love bear hugs and kisses!

Amy @ dwell in the season said...

They are just TOO cute! They look so different, but I can totally tell they are brothers. Adorable!

BRIGHTLIGHTS said...

p.s. - Thank you for commenting on my blog! I am glad you liked the song and my post! :D Thanks again!

Happy Wife said...

Amy, That's one of the things I love about them! That they're different with a hint of similarities. It's so fun getting to know their unique personalities!

Brightlights, You're welcome! I'm glad to have you here, and I'm glad the because you're here, I can now follow you and your blog :)

Kimia Kline said...

ps i love the names hunter and emerson! so so beautiful.

brittany said...

they are so beyond cute, it's not even funny! that little tushy crack... to die for!

Amanda said...

Your little boys are too cute for words!! double blessings I'm sure!! :) Looking forward to reading more of your blog! :)