Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

Other than Blogging...

What I've been doing other than blogging this week:
Hanging out with Hunter and Emerson {of course}!
Watching Project Runway.
Paying bills. 
Making breakfast and lunch for myself/eating real meals.
Lots and lots of laundry.
Spending time with Alicia & Chloe.
Working out.
Talking and listening to the Lord. Spending more time with Him.
Learning how to be a better Wife to my Love.


I've thought about blogging every single day since Monday...
There are things I want to write about and pictures to share. But every once in a while, it's okay to put that on hold. Stories remain and so do the pictures that capture their expressions. 

The boys and I are spending time outside on our porch soaking in the afternoons warmth. Oh it's a gloriously sunny day! Hopefully you are enjoying your Friday too!!
I'll be back soon.
xoxo
Happy Wife & Mama






3 comments:

Cara said...

LOOK at that sweet little heartbreaker!!!

Jamie Hoeppner said...

You are right... there are some days just to keep the intimacy at home... between you and your boys. :)

GREAT SUNNY DAY IN WASHINGTON, finally!!! :) enjoy the rest of the sun!!

Nicholl Vincent said...

love you guys!!