Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Hunter & Emerson {almost 5 months old}

There's a whole lot of hand holding, talking, singing and growing
happening within our home lately, and today, 
I thought I'd bombard you with a few massive pictures of Hunter and Emersons sweet faces.








I can't believe how fast they're growing!
Gosh life is good!

all pics are found in my instagram album as well
happywife_happylife

Oh and to all who were wondering about those banana egg pancakes I made yesterday:
Here's the video & where I discovered them.

4 comments:

Cara H said...

Look at them smiling at one another!!! AH! Is that Hunter with the bandanna around his neck? SO handsome!!! xoxo

Tabaitha said...

Must try the pancakes! They look yummy!

Jessica said...

Oh no that picture of them doing tummy time and looking at each other is just about TOO MUCH!!! I love that they always hold hands. How do you not just eat them up?! ;)

Danya said...

Amber, they're getting so big! I can't believe it! So precious!