Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Pajama Party









Hanging out with my boys before bed last night.
I took that first picture and then lay down next to them...
Looked over and saw their sweet expressions and thought I should capture a smile or two.
How can you not want to kiss those little lips and hold them so tight?!

This morning as I spoke with the Lord,
an overwhelming sense of gratitude came crashing down upon me.
"Thank You Lord!"
I probably said it 20+ times. Over and over and over again.
"Thank You for blessing me with Emerson & Hunter."
"Thank You for believing in me and trusting that I would do well in taking care of them."
"Thank You for the gifting me with not just 1, but 2 babies."
"Thank You for trusting in me and passing on the responsibility of raising children."
"I will follow You all the days of my life."
xoxo


2 comments:

jillian at faith that laughs. said...

They are so sweet!!! xoxo

AnnaK said...

I pray for my babies and thank God for them. But I should do it so much more! So much to be thankful for!