Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Sons


Emerson is so focused these days.
Figuring out all the tiny details around him.

Hunter never stops moving.
Rolling over and trying to grab at everything.

It's the sweetest thing watching them try to find each others hands to hold.
Even if they're not paying attention to one another, 
their little hands will still reach out to find the others fingers.

Brotherly love grows daily!
Smiles back and forth,
giggles and coos and conversation...
There is a special love forming between my sons,
and I am overwhelmed by the blessing that they are to me.

"Thank You Lord for allowing me to be the Mother of these amazing gentlemen! I feel like the luckiest woman in the world!"

2 comments:

Danya said...

Love that they hold hands...so incredibly sweet!

So I nominated you for the Liebster Award - see my latest post...looking forward to your response sweet friend!

Lots of love...d

http://www.pinkpeonystyle.com/2012/09/the-liebster-award.html

BRIGHTLIGHTS said...

Awwe, Awwe!!! They're super super adorably cute!! I loooove them! :D Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! Sorry for such a late late response back!